Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[01OCT16] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II is moving to beta testing!

If I recall correctly, v3 brought the ability to have the GMCS not as a pop-up. That was something we took advantage of on our end of the code (of course, in response to their code changes). Still, distinctly different from the landing light issue fixes that were all on LM's side.

Hi Kyle

Works great with 3.4 but not when i use SLI . I have a topic in the 777 forum but havent heard any other having this issue btw.

Back to 747 topic

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi,

I'm sure i missed it.... So please be patient with me :)

The 747 will also come out on the FSX Plattform, right?

KR

Steffen

Steffen Lutz

The 747 will also come out on the FSX Plattform, right?

This is the only thread in which we've previewed the aircraft in P3D. The rest have all been FSX. (Yes.)

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

EXCELLENT!!!  Can't wait for it's release!  It all sounds wonderful!

Aye.  CC primed, locked and loaded.

spacer.png

Oh- and surprises... yes...  surprises...  they told me i'm not allowed to tell you about the....  .   Dangit.  That is precisely why we needed a .

I sent your transmission to my buddies at Langley and they were able to make out partial words.....(The ~*~ is a part they could not recover)

" they told me i'm not allowed to tell you about the....  . ~*~aint Ki*~*.  We are re~*~ea~*~ing befo~*~ the ~*~een so our pa~*~inting co~*~~*~unity could g~*~~*~ a hea~*~ st~*~~*~t on more li~*~~*~ries."

"That is precisely why we needed a~*~other .  fur bu~*~~*~y to fl~*~p the sw~*~tch to the downl~*~ad pag~*~ and get read~*~whip in the fulcrum."

Ok....so they may have misinterpreted a few words, but now that the secret is out...just how many fur bunnies are working at PMDG? :wink:  

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

... vastly inferior in almost all other areas.

SCNR

Well, let me say: after 15 years of X-Plane i switched to P3d. The Add-Ons for P3D are superior, yes I would agree with that. At least the PMDG Heavies, ORBX and the weather engine like AS16 are just amazing! But the sim itself is an old-fashioned programm with an 90s-look that in my eyes is inferior, at least the fact that it is only 32 Bit. That's a huge inferiority compared to XP 64 Bit. And if talking only about the functionalities they are about the same +/-.

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forum.... and please take the XPL vs P3D stuff elsewhere. PMDG is supporting both.

• Upvote 2

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forum.... and please take the XPL vs P3D stuff elsewhere. PMDG is supporting both.

You overstep your place sir. Or congratulations on your promotion to moderator. Which is it?

You see, this is not the first time I have seen you demanding full names. That is not your affair.

However, if you so choose to advise such, you might be more polite about it.

• Upvote 9

spacer.png

You overstep your place sir. Or congratulations on your promotion to moderator. Which is it?

You see, this is not the first time I have seen you demanding full names. That is not your affair.

However, if you so choose to advise such, you might be more polite about it.

Dan's been with us for quite some time (longer than I have been, though not as a mod). While I'm in partial agreement that it's probably best for the forum morale that I'm the only [adjective] around here, when people remind people about the signature thing, it really takes it off my shoulders. In that regard, I'm actually thankful. It's incredibly tiring to keep saying the same old thing.

If I object, I'll say something. Don't worry.

Kyle Rodgers

Dan's been with us for quite some time (longer than I have been, though not as a mod). While I'm in partial agreement that it's probably best for the forum morale that I'm the only [adjective] around here, when people remind people about the signature thing, it really takes it off my shoulders. In that regard, I'm actually thankful. It's incredibly tiring to keep saying the same old thing.

If I object, I'll say something. Don't worry.

Kyle can we expect some great streams or videos from you with the beta product in the near future? - David Lee

Kyle can we expect some great streams or videos from you with the beta product in the near future? - David Lee

probably after the NDA is lifted. I cant wait for it.

sig1.png
sig2.png

"Oh- and surprises... yes... surprises... they told me i'm not allowed to tell you about the.... <transmission garbled>. Dangit. That is precisely why we needed a <transmission garbled>."

Anyone care/dare to explain the meaning of this? Looks like we've plenty of time to try work it out...

• Upvote 1

Brian Nellis