Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Shift+Z is back !!!!!!!

Hi folks,

Another excellent mod !
Grab it here
😊

From the developer:

"Shift+Z Stats" brings back the classic compact flight statistics know from FSX and earlier titles of Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

A very handy tool that shows you information like: 

• Coordinates 
  • Wind speed and direction 
  • Airspeed 
  • Altitude 
  • Heading 
  • Fuel remaining 
  • FPS (Frames per second) 
  • Simulation rate 

No matter if you're flying a Piper Cub, an Airbus A320 or any other aircraft, "Shift+Z Stats" comes in handy any time. 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Holy moly!! I must say AmbitiousPilots is a creative developer, he is the same one who did the awesome Toolbar Pushback! 😄 

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

20 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Holy moly!! I must say AmbitiousPilots is a creative developer, he is the same one who did the awesome Toolbar Pushback! 😄 

He is an absolute star! 

I hope he can tackle the white loading spinner at some stage (that shows up bottom right of the screen), but I fear it is hard coded into the sim, unlike the toolbar handle etc. that can be removed through the UI / HTML / CSS.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble downloading from flightsim.to at the moment - everything seems to be frozen.  Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch.  I will check back later.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

50 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

This works without the need to turn on Developer mode?

Yes! 😉

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Great stuff, glad to see it back in sim 😉

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

20 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

He is an absolute star! 

I hope he can tackle the white loading spinner at some stage (that shows up bottom right of the screen), but I fear it is hard coded into the sim, unlike the toolbar handle etc. that can be removed through the UI / HTML / CSS.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble downloading from flightsim.to at the moment - everything seems to be frozen.  Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch.  I will check back later.

wait.. you can remove that white thingy at the top? 😮

Victor Roos

For a second i couldn't remember what Shift+Z was for in FSX. :D

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Wow that is excellent news.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

ha yes thats nice. mainly want it for easy wind info for bushflying.

• Like 1

I think Flightsim.to has a problem at the moment.  When you click on download. it goes into the wait xx seconds and that does not change. Best to try again in the morning I guess.

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Whaou ! Thank you. This will light a bulb from all FSx/P3D simmers!

ckz9y7Q.jpeg

16 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

I think Flightsim.to has a problem at the moment.  When you click on download. it goes into the wait xx seconds and that does not change.

Just download it without a problem

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Excellent !! Thank you !!

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

9 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

I think Flightsim.to has a problem at the moment.  When you click on download. it goes into the wait xx seconds and that does not change. Best to try again in the morning I guess.

Tony

i just downloaded it, np at all.