Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Fenix A320, high fidelity airliner, is being released

Looks like the two videos will be dropping within the hour

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

13 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Looks like the two videos will be dropping within the hour

What do you mean? Which videos?

15 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

What do you mean? Which videos?

They're about to release two vids of the plane in action. One will show how the auto land feature works and another one but I'm not sure what it will be about. They will be on youtube so I'll link them here as soon as they're uploaded.

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Krakin said:

They're about top release two vids of the plane in action. One will show how the auto land feature works and another one but I'm not sure what it will be about. They will be on youtube so I'll link them here as soon as they're uploaded.

Uhhhh, can't wait. 😄

2 hours ago, Harvgordon said:

This is insane, as far as I know no one ever modeled the Airbus Auto TCAS in any add-on available on the market. Not even FSLabs. It's something that new buses have, or CEOs with new software revisions.

ToLiss has AutoTCAS modeled on their A321neo's. And, of course, we plan to model it as well 🙂

• Like 16

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.

4 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Uhhhh, can't wait. 😄

You and 1700 people on the discord server lol

• Like 2

It does look fantastic. 

I have never Autolanded an A320 but its looks super smooth.

• Like 8

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

It looks really good and smooth.

and I have to say the Autoland FBW A32X is nearly identical.

• Like 6

Smoothest landing ever now I would luv to see it from the outside 🙂 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

Well, I am a sceptic by nature, and even I was thinking that this looks too good to be true, just a few pretty pictures after all - will it ever happen?  Can they really achieve this?. 

But after seeing the video, and seeing just a little bit of it functioning and in motion, I am now more convinced they can turn this into something amazing and set a new standard.

The attention to detail is obsessive.  Did you see even the way the button lights come on and go off with the gradual fade in and fade out? 

Just little things, but they all add to the immersion, and it shows how important it is to them to replicate even this simple feature.

• Like 8

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

As we celebrate what can be, let us always revere what is- the FBW team has done, and is doing superb- and altruistic work.

Righty-Oh, back to the scheduled program- the video is indeed stupendously promising.

C

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Can’t wait for this!

Amir said the external nature of this plane was similar to the Majestic Q400. The way I understand that works is by doing all the flight calculations in a program outside the sim and using simcnnect to reposition the aircraft on the x,y, z (basically in slew) multiple times a second.

if this is similar it’ll might mean that the MSFS flight modeling isn’t used at all. Eg the 1306 surfaces, the wind interacting over the wind etc.

Having said all that the video looks great so maybe a non issue. Can anyone shed more light on this?

This video looks very promising. Really impressive. 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

2 hours ago, IcemanFBW said:

ToLiss has AutoTCAS modeled on their A321neo's. And, of course, we plan to model it as well 🙂

Are you worried this new A320 will make your product less relevant ? I mean I know yours is free but anyway, simmers tend to not have problem spending money.