Sign in to follow this  
FAZZ3

PMDG Preview Trailer Premiering Now

47 minutes ago, nas123 said:

Terrible sound, but otherwise marvelous. Hope that they at a later update add some wing flexing as now it looks a little dead.

They are workin on it.....!!!

• Like 3

Amazing bird! Beautiful showcase of the place I was born as well. 😍

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

So beta testing must be going well enough in this first week, if Randazzo is releasing a video promotion for it.  Randazzo said beta testing for a PMDG product has taken up to 9 months before, I can’t imagine Randazzo releasing a promo video for the 737 if the beta testing in the first week was a train wreck.  I would still give the 737 two months of beta testing, even if things are going well in the beta test.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I am sure PMDG will get the wingflex right on the NG series as the physics engine within FS2020 is pretty complex.  I was watching the wingflex on the _ _ _ A320 and was amazed yesterday how real it looked over the alps.  It was beautiful.  The PMDG 737 NG I am sure will have spot on wingflex as the NG wings are so flexible in real life.

The revamp of the cockpit textures and plastics etc; especially the eyebrow windows are pretty amazing and good to see the a proper terrain display again and the good old PMDG options via the FMC!

• Like 4

Simon

Maybe I am getting old or my monitor is not good anymore, but to me the textures look unsharp, and on some scenes in the video the cockpit panel looks odd to me. Maybe it's just the video, but I had expected more by PMDG, there wasn't a wow effect for me like when I saw the fenix airbus :(

It's still in beta, we'll see how the final product will look like.

• Like 5

Lambskin better then ever!!!

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a DJ, I'm appalled by their choice of music. 😀

Mr. Cooper has been really busy. 😀

In all seriousness, I hope I can communicate with the ramp personnel using the keypad, or else... 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Errr! Does it have VNAV? (wing flex already covered, thanks). Lots of stutters in this vid...!

😂

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

16 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Errr! Does it have VNAV? (wing flex already covered, thanks). Lots of stutters in this vid...!

😂

I'm fairly certain it does. This is PMDG, after all.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, 737_800 said:

Maybe I am getting old or my monitor is not good anymore, but to me the textures look unsharp, and on some scenes in the video the cockpit panel looks odd to me. Maybe it's just the video, but I had expected more by PMDG, there wasn't a wow effect for me like when I saw the fenix airbus 😞

It's still in beta, we'll see how the final product will look like.

It's not you getting old. I also noticed the fact that the screens have really low resolution. I was right wondering if it's because it's temporary, or they do so to save performance or it's because it is actually realistic for them to be like that.

• Like 3

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

So how long normaly from the first preview video to release?

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

17 minutes ago, teletom said:

So how long normaly from the first preview video to release?

soonTM

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Some of those cockpit shots were showing really low res textures. I think on purpose. The pedestal didn't look any where as detailed as the one in the pics RR posted a week or so ago. Noticed that right off the bat. They're holding out on us.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

The stuttering particularly around the pushback were noticeably bad. That hopefully will be addressed in beta with some optimisation improvements.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1