Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

RSR keynote at Avsim FANCON *NOW* !

Agreed, most of us are waiting patiently without whining ;)

23.png

I knew it was a mistake to live stream this. You guys pretty much confirmed my view. I suspect we won't do that again. Rob let loose some very important clues. Some of you appear to have missed those. We won't do this again.

Can you call rsr to perform the speech again now, as some of us missed the party?  :P  Or maybe you recorded a videoclip so we can watch rsr at YT?

I knew it was a mistake to live stream this. You guys pretty much confirmed my view. I suspect we won't do that again. Rob let loose some very important clues. Some of you appear to have missed those. We won't do this again.

I would add to the chimes above and suggest that the comment is a little too harsh. I was up at 2:00am and remembered it was on, and enjoyed the stream very much and to see the passion about FS.

As has been said, don't let a few kiddies on a live stream ruin the experience for the rest of us, remember, it's the internet. 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

and there were 1300 or more of us (if i remember correctly)

Come on, what were you expecting! They could go the RealAir way and leave a sentence on the website saying "soon" for a year and then just go silent! It´s weeks, rather than months, so expect it in less than 2 months!

Correct explanation, it will be out between June-July. Economically speaking, this is the high season where most of people, from school students to businessmen are taking their vacations! So fellow fsx pilots, focus on your exams/jobs/finish what you have to finish/clear your desks  :Cuppa:  before enjoying the 777 during summer vacations.

Tom, I second the opinion that you ate letting a few spoiled eggs ruin it for all of us. I have very much enjoyed the keynote and I do believe I have a better idea what is what now.

About the Facebook 787 comment, tongue firmly in cheek... same as Electra.

Because a few peoples comments you are going to stop broadcasting the event? That seems as childish as the people that are upsetting you. I sat and listened with hundreds of others last night. I enjoyed it. I couldn't make the trip. Robert is a great speaker. I am more interested in the future of Flight Sim and to hear him be excited about it makes me feel better about it's future. That's what I took from the event.

Richie Walsh

Am I the only one who read that as Tom being sarcastic?  :huh: I can never tell with his sense of humour...  :blush:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Hard to tell there.

I live in Sweden and i stayed up until 3 in the morning just to watch and hear Mr Randazzo speak about flightsimming in general i talked a little bit with Luke in the chat just before Randazzo should speak.

Im with everyone else here keep showing the FANCON events dont let some child destroy it.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Tom, I have exams beginning on Monday that will basically decide what will happen to my life, but however, i logged on from 7.58pm and watch the entire thing and enjoyed it alot. To me, and im sure to many others, it is exciting to hear that PMDG is on stable ground and will continue developing in the future, than just killing out yourself waiting for an aircraft that is guaranteed to come soon. Also, for the me, I was so happy when you announced that it will be streaming, because where im from (Caribbean), it is difficult and extremely expensive, (Multiple flights) to attend Fancon. You wouldn't believe the massive AVSIM fanbase in the Caribbean, that these forums everyday, so I think it would be really sad that you would cancel it, because of a minority.

Regards,

Jonathon

Jonathon James

Unfortunately there is just no pleasing some people. I was disappointed in the chat window during the streaming to see how many people were mad about there not being a release date or more news about the 777, and saying watching it was a big waste of time.  Robert even said in the other thread that this wasn't about the 777.  For all the whiners out there if your so mad about waiting for the 777, don't buy it then, otherwise quit whining and be patient.

I was disappointed in some people on the chat window also. I decided to stick around for a bit longer to see quotes people were giving about the speech, and saw an awful lot saying it was such a disappointing speech due to no release date being given.

I visit the PMDG Facebook page quite frequently to, there's a lot of people complaining or making silly remarks.

For those people complaining or that are not happy: please keep those complaints to yourselves and give PMDG a break! They work very hard to bring us these amazing addons but yet you just sit back and complain about the stupidest thingsthey spent many hours to get right!

Enough said....

At the original steaming URL, I see a 42 minute video saved on the right-hand side, but it only contained Tom's introductions in the last 10 or 15 minutes of the recording.  RSR was to talk while everyone else enjoyed their meal after they were once again seated.  But I don't see any other saved recordings.  Is it saved somewhere else, or just not recorded?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Robert: "For the 777, we're weeks away and that's all I'll say"

:yahoo:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

That's the moment we all found out that Robert was also a poet..............but then he didn't really know it!! :D

248013_10150273666667049_3547648_a.jpg

Mr Andrew Harrison

At the original steaming URL, I see a 42 minute video saved on the right-hand side, but it only contained Tom's introductions in the last 10 or 15 minutes of the recording.  RSR was to talk while everyone else enjoyed their meal after they were once again seated.  But I don't see any other saved recordings.  Is it saved somewhere else, or just not recorded?

Chase said they would upload to the video gallery. Probably later on today, as I would assume they are quite busy today.

Chase said they would upload to the video gallery. Probably later on today, as I would assume they are quite busy today.

Oh cool, that would be great.   :Hug:   I always enjoy hearing RSR speak.

And...    I really want to hear Rob's version of the story - if he was 'yawing' Tom in the back of Saab on purpose.  Classic!!!!!  :LMAO:

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE