Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

P3D v 4 in beta?

possibly 13 minutes if it's released on a Friday night.

Friday 13th? Next Friday 13th is in October. :wink:

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I don't recally LM ever releaed on a Friday so far as they want to have the weekend off.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I don't recally LM ever releaed on a Friday so far as they want to have the weekend off.

Party-pooper! :Tounge:

Release this Friday!!!! ;)

Wow that is great news! I just posted on all the websites that P3d Ver 4.0 will be released this Friday but don't worry I gave full credit to Rob A. for telling us! Now off to get computer ready for a clean install.  :good::fool:

• Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Love it!  :)   But seriously, it's good to see the enthusiasm.

Cheers, Rob.

Well if such should come, would it be a free upgrade I wonder/hope.

spacer.png

Barry would probably say no.

v4 is just a band-aid...what I'm really looking forward to is P3D v5 which I heard will be 128 bit...finally we will have a smooth sim with 635 FPS @ 9k resolution on VR with FTX Interplanetary Base and Vector installed with the PMDG Airbus 350 and MyTraffic Live set to every airplane in the world

• Upvote 2

Well considering all new versions of P3D weren't free I don't see why this onr would be any different.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

v4 is just a band-aid...what I'm really looking forward to is P3D v5 which I heard will be 128 bit...finally we will have a smooth sim with 635 FPS @ 9k resolution on VR with FTX Interplanetary Base and Vector installed with the PMDG Airbus 350 and MyTraffic Live set to every airplane in the world

Can't wait

Richard Åsberg

I heard that one is coming out on July 32nd...

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I heard that one is coming out on July 32nd...

And this will be the minimum recommended hardware for satisfactory performance with 128 bit P3D, with all sliders no more than mid-position. 

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-area51-r2/dpcw06brhs?s=dhs&oc=dpcw06brhs

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310