Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

November 14th, 2019 – Development/Insider Update

2 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Textron Inc. is an American industrial conglomerate based in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron's subsidiaries include Arctic Cat, Bell Helicopter, Textron Aviation (which itself includes the Beechcraft, Hawker and Cessna brands), and Lycoming Engines. It was founded by Royal Little in 1923 as the Special Yarns Company.

How the heck a YARN company wound up a near aviation monopoly is a mystery.

Guess I should have known this but somehow Cessna becoming part of Textron completely slipped past me...

Ken

7 new Insider screenshots have just been uploaded, main post has been updated. Sadly this seems to have overwritten the previous ones, as well as all the screenshots from past updates. Hopefully they can fix the site to make all past Insider content visible again.

1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

7 new Insider screenshots have just been uploaded

aaaah very nice, new Wallpapers for my Workplace tomorrow ! 😁

• Like 1

I'm sitting here staring at the 748 thinking how could you prove it's not a real aircraft photo.....the sims environmental lighting is just magnificent again and the external modelling of these aircraft are superb...

• Like 6

I think we have accurate coastlines now...hehe (remember that one?).  Anyways....O---M--G !!!  It just keeps getting better and better!  This is insane!

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

The water with the waves crashing at 1.02 minutes into the video.

Just WOW!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

43 minutes ago, YMMB said:

I'm sitting here staring at the 748 thinking how could you prove it's not a real aircraft photo.....the sims environmental lighting is just magnificent again and the external modelling of these aircraft are superb...

Well said!

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

I'm happy to see the business jet. It appears to be a Citation but I won't stake my rep on it, 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

2 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

The aircraft partnerships we’re announcing today include (in alphabetical order):

• Airbus
  • The Boeing Company
  • CubCrafters
  • Daher
  • Diamond Aircraft Industries
  • ICON Aircraft
  • Robin Aircraft
  • Textron Aviation

Note these are all aircraft manufactures. So despite what some have said, it would seem no sim add-on aircraft developer has been given an unfair advantage at this time.

Al

Edited by ark

15 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

I'm happy to see the business jet. It appears to be a Citation but I won't stake my rep on it, 

Rick, it is a Citation CJ4. Watch this new interview for some additional terrific details!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

At X019, we’re thrilled to reveal many of the great aircraft manufacturers we are partnering with to make Microsoft Flight Simulator the most realistic flight simulation yet. 

The aircraft partnerships we’re announcing today include (in alphabetical order)

We’re excited to continue working with these great partners and will share more information on additional partnerships as we approach Microsoft Flight Simulator’s launch in 2020.

Well, the bold words hyped me even more.

3 minutes ago, aleex said:

Well, the bold words hyped me even more.

Oh yeah, the wording does make it sound like they might be adding more down the line.