Sign in to follow this  
RampantSmurf

Airport Wish List

And thinking about it, Guarulhos International (SBGR) in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It's never going to win any awards for being aesthetically pleasing on the eye, but I flew in there a couple of times and Brazil is still one of the greatest places I visited. So, I vote for SBGR for nostalgic reasons.

Dude, there's already 2 payware versions of this airport on the market already. One by TropicalSim and one by LatinVfr, how many do you want, lol. Plus there are t

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

There's a few airports I'd like to see done

YBTL Townsville - For sentimental reasons I travel here quite often IRL and the stock rendition is a bit off. I miss the VOZ freeware scenery for FS9.

And since I've starting flying for Southwest virtual there's quite a few US I'd like to see done in particular

KBUR Burbank, CA

KSNA Orange County, CA

KPSP Palm Springs, CA (ok maybe not a WN station unfortunately but a nice airport nonetheless)

KABQ Albuquerque, NM

KDAL Dallas/Love, TX

KHOU Houston/Hobby, TX

KMCI Kansas City, MO (imaginesim is quite old and getting a bit long in the tooth)

KMSY New Orleans, LA

KBWI Baltimore, MD

KPHL Philadelphia, PA

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Can we draw some attention to important hub airports outside the K region... :P

A new WSSS (Imaginesim tried it but really...), ZBAA (Beijing) yet to be made (documentation and photographs must be terribly difficult to get), Shanghai (only one attempted rendition), Narita (another version than the recently released one that is!), Rio (also a new one, the existing one is very old, a pity given the excellent rendition of Rio city and region), and a few others in Africa totally ignored like Cairo, Dakar, Casablanca.

Many of the above requests are existing but quality leaves a lot to be desired or is outdated, but is there a market for them at the FSDT quality level since there is so few requests? :excl: I thought that the advent of some famous long haulers would help, but apparently, few simmers look East, Asia seems so far away and yet so exciting for those who were fortunate enough to live there (I am one of them)!

Anyone tried a landing in Hong Kong or Narita when a typhoon is in the vicinity (see UTube videos in real world with A380 and 744)? That's when hand flying skills become an asset that no electronics will surpass!

Good luck.

Dude, there's already 2 payware versions of this airport on the market already. One by TropicalSim and one by LatinVfr, how many do you want, lol. Plus there are t

Well, obviously I want more than two ... So, keep 'em coming lol.

But on a serious note though, I didn't know about those, so thanks for the heads up. I am looking at the TropicalSim one now. Do you have one of those, and if so, would you recommend it?

I wish for the following:

KTUS - Tucson, AZ

KABQ - Albuquerque, NM

KSLC - Salt Lake City, UT

KSEA - Seattle, WA

KPDX - Portland, OR

KMSP - Minneapolis, MN   not the BluePrint Version

KIND - Indianapolis, IN   not the BP version or the other payware version

KATL - Atlanta, GA   wishing for a redo by either FlightBeam or FSDT

KOKC - Oklahoma City, OK

outside the US:

EHAM - wish for a better performing version than the one Aerosoft sells.

HECA - Cairo Egypt

RKSI - Incheon  I know there is the Overland one, but the custom ground polys dont work in FSX

Great List which echos my thoughts closely.

KSLC is long overdue and as a major Delta Hub I am surprised it has not been picked up!

KBOI and KGEG (Boise and Spokane) would be nice "smaller" airports of significance in the Northwest USA and would probably sell well if they integrated into the ORBX regional software scenery since ORBX has elected to focus primarily on GA Fields.

Can we draw some attention to important hub airports outside the K region... :P

Sure, how about some Japanese Airports that aren't  priced too high?  and it be nice to have South Korea's Busan and Gimpo Airports.

RE Thomason Jr.

Beijing ZBAA. I was there last summer. It is huge and beautiful. It will be a nice hub to south east Asian airpoorts.

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

KSEA! We haven't had a good rendition of the airport since Flytampa in 2005. A lot has changed in Seattle since then.

I also see a number of people in favor of WSSS. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is Flightbeam's secret Asian project.

Daniel Walton

I'm so tired of hearing the excuse that KSEA is a framer rate killer. I know it has more scenery than the average FSX area but there is no way it's more than KJFK or EGLL and both airports have 3 rd party airports. My vote would be KSEA.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

KATL by FSDT, FT or FB.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

KSEA! We haven't had a good rendition of the airport since Flytampa in 2005. A lot has changed in Seattle since then.

I also see a number of people in favor of WSSS. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is Flightbeam's secret Asian project.

Flightbeam secret project is in the EU region.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

As a GA flyer, I'd love to see someone tackle a few more regional and reliever type airports in NA.  Many of these could potentially appeal to both GA and shorter haul tube guys and might be done with less development time.  Some of the Orbx fields have actually moved upward from small GA in this direction (PAKT, KJAC, PAJN, KBZN).  When Flightbeam considered doing Reno, a lot of people seemed upset at the idea, but I expect airports like that might do very well.  I know it would've been an instant buy for me.

Scott

I think Canada lacks good payware scenery, we have FSDT Vancouver and FT Montreal but that's it. So many nice airports like CYEG, CYYC, CYOW and CYWG, not to mention Air Canada's biggest hub CYYZ, can't believe it hasn't been touched. Some good airports for the Middle East would be nice too, all flights from FT Dubai are long haul, Kuwait City, Doha, Tunis, Cairo to name a few.