Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

PMDG 737 RELEASE NEXT WEEK!!

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

There is already a category on flightsim.to for "PMDG 737" which I alerted and encouraged them to add yesterday (or was it the day before).  Anyway...my paints are already set in that category and will also appear there if you search within that category.....WHEN I change the flag on my uploads from hidden to available. 

Thanks Steve. I looked at that category earlier today and was surprised to see it empty, assuming that PMDG had told painters to hold off on releasing anything yet.

Here's hoping the PMDG site doesn't go down also later today.

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

2 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Let's goooooooo! Today is the day!

spacer.png

HYPE HYPE HYPE!  I'm not really an airliner guy but I'm excited.  Let's get the holdovers over here ASAP!

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Does this aircraft have systems failures due to bad procedures like the maddog ?

49 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Yep...hope you and your friends from your region will enjoy the KLM straight cheatline paint I did....I like it better than the curved cheatline

PtGftV.png

C7Y5iN.png

Any plans on making a Delta repaint? Your work is incredible!

Edited by flyboy0425
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ryanbatc said:

HYPE HYPE HYPE!  I'm not really an airliner guy but I'm excited.  Let's get the holdovers over here ASAP!

I've been waiting so long for this and not to take anything away from the awesome FBW team, I'm a bit bored with the Airbus at the moment. I have hundreds of hours in the 737 in FSX, P3D and I missed her so much! This release will mark another huge milestone in MSFS so I am pretty pretty pumped about this release, despite all the drama around it. Rock n' roll baby! This is a divorce worthy release! 🤣

• Like 5

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

35 minutes ago, DAD said:

no need to buy the (latest) AIRAC, I am flying with an  old(er) one which is free and works perfect since month, e.g. with the FBW A320 and nowadays the 146. just enroute towards EKCH with one of my simbrief plans...

spacer.png

OK but still it does not give me an option to use an outdated AIRAC

Stelios Christofides

2 minutes ago, Stelios said:

Sure it does. Just use it and it works. The “unlock” is to enable a current AIRAC say for example f you have a Navigraph subscription but SimBrief can and will generate a FP as configured with the outdated AIRAC. 

-B

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Stelios said:

what happens if you click on AIRAC options? You should see some options which are free (like mine, above)

Edit realizing this goes off topic, you may open a separate thread to keep the release window clean

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

The release window opens in 3 hours, repeat - the window opens in 3 hours

⚠️This is not a drill⚠️

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Steve. I normally remove the pictures when I quote. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I'm going to make the prediction now that by the end of 2022, @Steve Dra will have a million 💘 at flightsim.to thanks to his PMDG repaints. 😀

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

37 minutes ago, DAD said:

what happens if you click on AIRAC options? You should see some options which are free (like mine, above)

Edit realizing this goes off topic, you may open a separate thread to keep the release window clean

There are only 2 options (AIRAC 2103 and 2204)  and none of them is free.

Stelios Christofides

Considering the ubiquity of the 737, and all the variants PMDG are releasing, I think Flightsim.to's livery department will be groaning under the strain by September. 🙂

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Does a paint kit come with the 737 or is that a separate download?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

22 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Sorry Steve. I normally remove the pictures when I quote. 

No worries....I'm just going to have a field day until release...tantalizing you guys with what you'll be able to fly.........soon. 🙂 

17 minutes ago, DJJose said:

thanks to his PMDG repaints

oh, these little ole' things? (in my best Southern Grandma voice)

wvZaa0.png

Aeromex is not ready and wont be there and Alaska Timbers will be there, but at version .9 (I just flat ran outta time).  However, I did manage to slip in another TUI in, D-AHXG, and will post the fictional ANZ when I do my last tweaks on her, and also got this one done just for Fabio as it's from his home country and I happen to love the livery.   LOVE making a shot like this with that gorgeous backdrop in Rio...maybe some of you are familiar? Hehe

HPb5nL.png

• Like 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg