Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

Opens door, looks in, sees all the nashing of teeth over this CRJ product, shakes head, steps back, shuts door. Walk back across street, ahhh, there you are my beautiful pmdg bird, let's get outta here. 

• Upvote 7

Eric 

Thank you, Aerosoft/ Digital Aviation for such a superb aircraft. I was never interested in this type of airplane, but after flying this one..... well, I can't seem to stop flying it. Great job guys!

This is my preferred aircraft.. and yes I've seen them all.  Now, looking forward to the A-330 and the update to the A320-321.

Great times!!!

• Upvote 1

Fantastic little bird.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

17 Hours later has the 

- Glideslope Bug been fixed?

Why are Aerosoft locking threads complaining about bugs on their forum?

32 minutes ago, ukplane1 said:

17 Hours later has the 

- Glideslope Bug been fixed?

Why are Aerosoft locking threads complaining about bugs on their forum?

I believe they know these issues and working on a fix.  I am making an educated guess.  I know there will be fixes and hotfixes coming to it soon.

But still keep bringing these bug reports to them to fix

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Great looking aircraft, did they ever update the buses for P3Dv4?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Airbus updates are next after the release of the CRJ ( Could be Sept?).  Looks like they will have to charge about 16 euros for all the updates/content rewrites/ new coding.

Stephen Forsgren

Thanks, that seems fair. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Anybody figured out how to load the new F1 GTN 750 in the CRJ yet?

1 hour ago, ShawnG said:

Anybody figured out how to load the new F1 GTN 750 in the CRJ yet?

If you consider to include the GTN750 in the CRJ, maybe the CRJ isn't the best choice for you....

• Upvote 2

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I don't think this would belong in the CRJ 700/900 but thanks for pointing out that the upgrade is out for the GTN-750 as I must have missed that.

5 hours ago, Lude2Envy said:

Just found something else out. If you open the CRJ manager there's a tiny little button in the bottom left corner for option. On the options page there is a selection for "Throttle Axis Value Range". Set that to FSUIPC with or without reverser. Then you can calibrate normally. Not sure why they didn't point that out in the Aerosoft forum. 

Good find.  Thanks.  :biggrin:

Bill  N7IBG     

57 minutes ago, kymh said:

I don't think this would belong in the CRJ 700/900 but thanks for pointing out that the upgrade is out for the GTN-750 as I must have missed that.

+1

Now this is great news!   And a very fair upgrade price too.  (Sorry for the O/T!).

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

5 hours ago, B777ER said:

Opens door, looks in, sees all the nashing of teeth over this CRJ product, shakes head, steps back, shuts door. Walk back across street, ahhh, there you are my beautiful pmdg bird, let's get outta here. 

LOL  Im a Boeing guy myself mostly, and I know nothing much of the CRJ until I bought it. Thought it would be something new and uniquely different. Looked through the tutorial and did a flight that was challenging enough to keep it interesting.  I see alot of complaints only because people dont read the manual or get to know how it works. Its simply not a Boeing or Airbus mainstream. There is very similar principles, but some things are just different. Everyone wants to just press a button and sit back to let it land. Simply wont happen.  VNAV is perfect example of which it is nothing much more than an advisory and assist but you must do the management. Maybe some dont like that, but its really what a lot of pilots learn to do before going full automation to mainstream aircraft. Look how many start in Q400s and CRJs or similar. Trains the mind perhaps. 

Sure there is some bugs, but they seem pretty eager to fix it up. I had a bad redraw for an RNAV , which I reported and in a couple hours they acknowleged it and will fix it very soon.  Perfectly acceptable to me.  

• Upvote 6

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png