Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

The Honda Jet Isn't Good....

The Honda Jet is almost awesome. Give it ZOOM in VR and this plane may just be one of my favorites, as it is right now it just sits in my hangar awaiting an update.....

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

3 hours ago, Daytona125 said:

The Honda Jet is almost awesome. Give it ZOOM in VR and this plane may just be one of my favorites, as it is right now it just sits in my hangar awaiting an update.....

Why wait for an update...great to fly as is?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

6 hours ago, Daytona125 said:

Allow me to recommend you continue to fly the current version and get quite famiiar with it.  Quite proficient is another way of saying it.  The additional features that are on the way exude more VNAV automation.  But you will soon experience that brings even more complexity to learn and when flying to stay ahead of as the pilot.  Study and master what you currently have and you will be in better positon to master what is coming. And it appears the next version is yet another stairstep to even better yet.  This developer, Marwan, recognizes no boundaries.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 3

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

Why wait for an update...great to fly as is?

Unfortunately I just use VR and I find I can’t see some of small print on the gauges and screens without a zoom in VR, every other plane I own has this ability except the Honda Jet, it’s just too hard for my old eyes to see. Other than that it is an absolute gem of a plane, I’m hoping an update comes out soon, I can’t wait….

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

On 10/14/2022 at 6:32 PM, haskell said:

Here is one I did for Honeycomb controls. Should be able to adapt to StreamDeck. 
https://flightsim.to/file/35948/hjet-honda-jet-axis-and-oh-s-script-template

Thanks again for this. To be clear with AAO, I would just use your XML file for the scripts and not the template as I don't have the Honeycomb set up but the Thrustmaster HOTAS correct?

Eric 

1 hour ago, Gabe777 said:

How is their smaller SF50 ?

I think it's by the same dev ?

Both are solid payware addons, with consistent updates.

As far as visual quality I feel the SF50 is more solid overall.

The HJet's passenger cabin could use better textures,

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

3 hours ago, Gabe777 said:

How is their smaller SF50 ?

I think it's by the same dev ?

I don’t think it is the same dev. But most really like both. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Loving the HondaJet.  Sim-wise, I find it to be excellent, and I was never really a fan of the VisionJet although the Sim version is also excellent and I'll probably pick it up if for nothing else to support the dev.

I'm painting the HJ now since I fly her so much...and will fly my favorite livery shown below as often as I can. 

1tSzMG.jpg

• Like 5

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

The thing about the HJet that really surprised me is how immersive the entire experience was. I had the feeling of actually getting out of a jet after the experience. Hard to explain but I really felt like I had just finished a real flight. Never had that experience in any plane in MSFS (or any other sim) before. The excellent sounds play a big part in that I think. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

I posted this in their Discord, but I just want to say how impressed I am with the HJet so far. I had a lovely flight from Queenstown to Auckland and on the way the weather changed pretty significantly and as a result I had to change my approach from an RNAV to a DME/ILS. It allowed me to remove my original approach and add the new, adjusting properly and flying the new approach perfectly. Here is the adjusted flight path and a perfectly tracked DME descent. Speed was also perfectly managed in the new E2.

spacer.png

• Like 2

- Aaron

27 minutes ago, tangerine said:

Does anyone know if it is compatible with PMS50?

Just curious -- with an updated (AAU1 based) G3000 in the HJet, why do you want to also use a PMS50 GTN750?

Al

Edited by ark

1 hour ago, ark said:

Just curious -- with an updated (AAU1 based) G3000 in the HJet, why do you want to also use a PMS50 GTN750?

Al

Makes no sense.

Then again someone was arguing that it should be easy for them to fit a G3000 into the default C152 in the WT Discord a few days ago.

Takes all sorts.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

1 hour ago, ark said:

Al

24 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Makes no sense.

Then again someone was arguing that it should be easy for them to fit a G3000 into the default C152 in the WT Discord a few days ago.

Takes all sorts.

G

I just came back to Fs2020 after a long time, unless Navigraph Charts integration is already implemented... that was my reason.