Sign in to follow this  
realkewl

By show of hands...

Just curious on how many of us are holding off any additional investment into FSX or FS9 and waiting on the new LM Prepar3d 2.0, which from the last I heard is supposed to be due later this year.

+1

-Ray

Considering PMDG isn't developing for P3d, not me..

Not until the license can be obtained legally for "entertainment". I'll be all over it if that happens.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS

As a developer, I sure hope there aren't too many people who are holding off on purchases. I'm happy to make P3D update patches for my stuff if required, but no sales means I might not be around by then.

The screenshots that have been released didnt look all that impressive to me, as long as people are making things for FSX Ill stick with it.

Not until the license can be obtained legally for "entertainment". I'll be all over it if that happens.

Same here

Marc ter Heide

I'm not expecting much improvement over stock FSX. Finally got FSX running smooth as silk under DX-10 so I'm good.

Not in the slightest....  Buisness as usual for me, with the best flight sim ever released:  FSX.

If P3D 2.0 turns out to be amazing and ground breaking I will of course jump at it ........ but I'm not holding my breath to be honest.   The 2 occasions that I have tried to migrate to P3D 1.4 being my main platform have been met with frustration and disappointment.

Too risky to move over, until the license issue is cleared up.

Ian R Tyldesley

Another -1 for me. I am looking forward to what it might bring to the table but I've just barely got FSX running great with a ton of addons and don't plan on ditching it anytime soon.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Improvement is too marginal for me, despite DX11. Basis is still poor old FSX code and the major showstopper is: still 32 bit.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi